Summer is in full swing, and we’re in relaxation mode… What could be better than soaking up the sun and enjoying leisure on the classic front porch or the private covered lanai of your new home?
Lovely outdoor spaces are included in each Green Key Village home, and every one takes on a unique style. From colorful plants to fun accents, we have plenty of ways your outdoor space can be maximized to reach its full, insta-worthy potential! Take a look at a few of our favorite ideas!
How To Decorate Your Home Exterior
- Turn your porch or lanai into an outdoor living room. Enjoy after-dinner drinks, long afternoons reading, or just a special moment curled up with a loved one by going for the ultimate in outdoor comfort. Select a few plush couches or settees, a soft outdoor rug, pillows for lounging, and a few light blankets to keep warm after the sun goes down. We promise your outdoor living room will get just as much use as your indoor one!
- 500 shades of green (and red and pink…). It’s potted plant season, which means it’s time to beautify your front porch, private patio, and everywhere in between. Container gardens are an easy way to grow green, and they’re certainly eye-catching. Give pops of life to your spaces with your favorite bright fruit or flowers grown in trendy planters made of metal, ceramic, or cedar.
- Create an outdoor movie theatre. Your yard (or back wall) is the perfect place for movie night! Purchase a screen and projector, or get creative with a white sheet, and set up blankets, pillows, low chairs, and of course, a fully-loaded snack and beverage bar to enjoy your favorite films under the stars.
- Let the light shine. Lighting can make or break interior design, but did you know you can use light to completely transform your outdoor space, too? Use string lights, fairy curtain lights, or paper lanterns to instantly create ambiance and make your porch or lanai cozier and more welcoming.
- Water water anywhere. You don’t need to break the bank to incorporate a water feature into your beautiful space. Coming in all shapes and designs, from multi-tier to modern, you’re sure to find a gorgeous piece that suits your style and adds the relaxing sound of rippling water to your space.
- Dine outdoors in elegance. Elegant meals can take place right on your lanai. Create an unforgettable dining experience with formal dinnerware, flickering candles, and a gorgeous tablescape. For ultimate luxury, have a catering company take care of all the cooking and cleaning up.
However you choose to dress up your outdoor space, it’s sure to be a highlight of your new Green Key Village home. We can’t think of a better way to enjoy the great outdoors than right on your own front porch.
For more information about our homes, please contact Kim at (352) 314-0126 or email@example.com. View our move-in ready homes so you can enjoy the outdoors at home this summer!